Thank you for your gifts which support God’s mission to spread the gospel of Jesus.
Zion Lutheran offers three ways to give electronically as an option other than check or cash.
- Web giving: Go to the church website: www.zionlewistownelca.com and click on the “Give in Gratitude” tab.
- Text giving: Send a text message to (406) 215-4742 with the amount of your contribution (e.g. $10).
- Mobile giving: Download the Give+ (Vanco) app to your mobile phone.
With all forms you will need a credit or debit card OR your bank routing and account numbers.
See the 'How-To' videos at the bottom of the page.
Click here and simply fill out the requested information.
You can now make a contribution to Zion with a quick text message!
Simply send a text to (406) 215-4742 with the amount you would like to contribute. Make sure to include the dollar sign before the amount. Example: $25. Within a few minutes, you’ll be sent a text with a link to register. Click on the link and enter your cardholder name and credit or debit card information. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a text verification and a receipt via email. For future giving, simply send a text with the amount you wish to give, and it will process automatically!
Through the Give+ (Vanco) app:
Go to the App Store or Google Play and search for “GivePlus Church” to download for FREE.
- Enter the zip code 59457
- Select Zion Lutheran Church
- Tap Donate Now
- Choose a preset amount or enter another amount
- Scan or enter your credit or debit card or your banking account information
- Review your donation summary then select Complete Donation
Give+ Mobile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAjqUxK8YRk
Give+ Text: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj7AiH6rty0&t=3s